Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stress Free Your Christmas

Posted by Cecile at 12/16/2010 09:43:00 AM
Last month, my friends and I together with our sons got the chance to shop on Black Friday. I was lazy to go out then because the weather was too cold for me to bear; but I decided to drag my son with me and shop at the mall and outlet mall as well. I was very glad I did! Now I don't have to worry to much for every thing is done, gifts were all wrapped up, cards were sent, packing our stuffs up for our trip to my in-laws after Christmas. I have given myself a break from stress which I know would be good for my health. I am a firm believer that stress can sometimes be avoided if we really wanted to. We can do something about it before it even attack us. Do't you agree with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino