Thursday, December 16, 2010

Exercise is Good for Health

Posted by Cecile at 12/16/2010 09:09:00 AM
When we were packing our things up for our move back to Texas almost two years ago, we couldn't believe how much stuffs we have accumulated despite of the fact the we already given many of our stuffs away to friends and relatives! The biggest U Haul container couldn't fit our stuffs and so we donated more stuffs to Goodwill. My husband insisted that we sold our treadmill at Craigs' list when you can sell used gym equipment. I told him "No", and he agreed with me finally. We still have the treadmill and I use it during wintertime and summertime when the weather is very cold/hot for me. Exercising daily really help me a lot and so I couldn't afford to let our only gym equipment go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino