Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kidney Biopsy and Episode of Rejection

Posted by Cecile at 12/16/2010 08:06:00 AM
Oh well, here I am today siting at my hospital bed waiting for my doctor's visit. I am also praying for the good word about the biopsy rest result today. Can you image how hard the wait is? Yup, it is hard, alright. Anyway, my doctor's routing check up this Monday didn't turn out to be good. Lab work results indicated that my creatinine clearance (protein in urine) is up to 3 something which is not normal. My doctor went ahead and started a treatment (steriod) just to be on the safe side while waiting for the biopsy result to come this afternoon. Anyway, we are just glad the we agreed to be admitted, have the biopsy done and the treatment as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino