Thursday, December 2, 2010

Is It Allergy or Cough?

Posted by Cecile at 12/02/2010 04:53:00 PM
Two days ago, we emailed my sister in-law asking for the gifts she wanted for Christmas. We always do this to make sure that we get what we want instead of giving gift cards. It would be nice if we can open a Christmas presents rather than shop the next day with a credit card. For some reason, she hasn't reply yet. I am so eager to learn more about her Christmas wish lists so I can finish shopping gifts for her and her boyfriend. I plan on completing my shopping so I don't need to worry about it. I can start packing for our trip to my in-laws this holiday with less stress. Hubby on the other hand is worried about him not being able to sleep after his night work. He took sleep medicines as well as cough medicines, but still sleep wouldn't visit him. I am worried for him; maybe he needs to do some research about his trouble getting sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino