Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hospital Stories

Posted by Cecile at 12/22/2010 10:33:00 PM
Being at the hospital for almost a week, there are plenty of experiences to tell, from my own reason why I was admitted to other patients like myself. One night while trying to get some sleep, I heard a woman next door crying. Not knowing what was going on, I thoughts of the worst possible way. I thought one of the patient had passed away and so I started praying for her/his soul and her/his family. Oh well, don't blame me because that woman was crying as if someone she loves died at that moment. It turned out that this woman was exaggerating her feelings when the nurse tried to put an IV on her arm.What a woman! Anyway, that story made me think about life insurance quotes. Okay, all of us will die whether we like i or not. We need to be prepared for that and make sure that our loved ones would not be left behind with all the expenses regarding funeral and medical bills. Thinking beforehand, we are helping them get peace knowing that everything is taken care of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino