Friday, December 10, 2010

My Unfulfilled Dream

Posted by Cecile at 12/10/2010 10:59:00 PM
With all the medical issues I am going through right now, I sometimes wonder whether there is still a cure for my sever anemia. My blood count is way too low for my age, therefore, I feel tired and weak most of the time. Even taking a shower is too much for my body to handle! My body ache and always short of breath. Too bad that the treatment I have gone through last month didn't really help me at all. I feel weaker, in fact. Being sicked most of the time lead me to do some research about anemia. I spent hours reading about severe anemia, its causes, symptoms and treatments as well. I just wished that my doctor had put me into blood transfusion instead of iron infusion for that is the only way I would gain my energy back! Anyway, talking about internet, as I browsed online, I couldn't help but look at the bridesmaid dresses. Reminds me of my unfulfilled dream back when I was still single which was to become a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding. To this day, I still dream of becoming one someday. It isn't too late yet, Is it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino