Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Knowing I'll Be In Good Hands

Posted by Cecile at 12/22/2010 11:27:00 PM
Many things happen when you are at the hospital. You will meet new friends and acquaintances, develop long term friendship with those who took care of you at the hospital such as nurses, doctors and medical staffs on top of the most important thing which is getting better. I love my every experiences and stays at the hospital for they give me comfort that I will feel well and would go home healed. This week, I was fortunate enough to meet a fellow Filipino who works as a food server. he brought me foods and chat with me. We became close and very comfortable talking with each other. During one of our conversations, she mentioned about insurance quote for their boat, cars and everything they posses. She and her husband are thinking of getting these stuffs insured to be safe. I agreed with their plan. We need to think of these things so we won't worry about it.

1 comments:

Unknown on December 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM said...

Hi ces, suroy ko diri. mingaw akong burtday uy mag bloghop nlng ko heheheh

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino