Monday, December 26, 2011

A Perfect Pant for ME!

Posted by Cecile at 12/26/2011 12:00:00 PM
On Christmas eve, we decided to open our presents instead of Christmas morning just like we always do. If I were to decide when to open our gifts, I'd rather do it the usual day we do which is Christmas morning. Oh well,  for a change, I agreed with hubby to do it on Christmas day because Jacob has tons of gifts to open. I love that my mother in-law thoughtful gift for me, but I wished he had given me a gift card so I can buy something I like and one I'd actually use. But instead she gave me a blouse from her Fave boutique. Honestly, I didn't like the blouse not to mention the color and style of it. Had she bought me carhartt pants at dungarees.net, then I would probably love it. We will be going for a four day family get away at Branson, Missouri and that pants would be a perfect pants for me to wear since it is winter and cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino