Saturday, January 7, 2012

Problems with Homeownership

Posted by Cecile at 1/07/2012 12:16:00 AM
Posted by Gaylord Campbell

My sister is moving into her first house! I am so excited for her. The first house is the best. I still remember when I moved into my first house. I was so happy to be out of an apartment. I think I could have moved into anything resembling a house and been happy. When you move into your first house, you don’t think about all the little things. All the little things don’t matter: the crooked tile in the bathroom, the uneven floors or the lack of electrical outlets. All these things seem silly until you have lived there a few years. Then you start wondering why you didn’t have the contractor fix all the little things before you moved it. You wonder why you never had a ADT Ft. Worth security system installed. You even wonder why you let these things go so long without bothering you. Then you start looking for another house, better than the one you are in now. And the cycle goes on again. I am still happy for my sister and I hope she enjoys the best few years of home ownership.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino