Friday, January 27, 2012

Not So Happy Day

Posted by Cecile at 1/27/2012 06:15:00 PM
Today was hubby's first day to work on swing shift which ia from 12noon to 12am. It would be beneficial for him because he gets to sleep at night instead of morning where everyone is awake. I didn't really approved of his choice to work on a swing shift because it means no more Saturday family bonding time...less time with Jacob and no time to help the moving in and out of members in the Kaufman ward. He said that this new schedule is just a trial; that if it didn't work the schedule will be back to the way it was. I am crossing my fingers on that.

Anyway, with regards to my day, I had fun with my friends. Today was our girls day out. Went to another friend's house to have a pedicure and manicure, ate lunch and went to the mall with our kids afterward. Jacob had fun at school as well as at the play place at the mall with Aaron. The only thing that happened with me today which I am not happy about is that I feel weak and my PMS is very heavy. I am pretty sure that my blood count is low again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino