Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentines Gifts for Wives

Posted by Cecile at 1/23/2012 08:29:00 PM
Valentines Day is fast approaching and I am excited about it. The only occasion where hubby and I get the chance to go for a date without our son, lol. Part of the occasion is I would get a gift from my husband. He buys me a gift that I like aside from flowers and dinner date. I know I have a website where husbands can buy gifts for their wives. Anyway, I will tease my husband this silly question  "where are you going to buy a gift for your wife for Valentines Day? He'll probably laugh. Seriously, I need to know this time because if he hadn't decided yet, then I can tell him the website I have found online :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino