Tuesday, January 31, 2012

His Heart is Broken

Posted by Cecile at 1/31/2012 06:12:00 PM
Today, my son's heart was broken when he went to school to only to be told that the 'storybook parade' at his school was rescheduled. He looked forward to this school activity, but ended up disappointed. He even cried! I just don't understand why this school couldn't fixed their problem scheduling thing. Now, the said parade is now scheduled for next week. I hope Jacob would still have a nice time at school today.

With regards to me, I am feeling better now that my PMS is almost over. I still don't have appetite though. I want to eat just for the sake of eating but don't know what would please my appetite. I went back to sleep after my son went to school. I had another 2 and a half hour of nap. Now, Matt is back to work and wouldn't be home till later tonight. It seems that he likes his work schedule now. The only consolation I got is that he would go with us on Saturday morning activity before going to work, better than nothing :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino