Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shopping for Christmas

Posted by Cecile at 12/06/2011 10:38:00 PM
I have a friend who is an avid fan of Victoria Secret products. She buys perfumes, and lingerie a lot. And because of that, she became a valued customer thus giving her privilege of getting coupons by mail. And so every time she goes to the mall, she uses victoria’s secret coupons saving her a lot! She even gets a free underwear every so often. She is such a lucky gal. I would like the save some money, too. Next time we go to Victoria Secret store, I am going to get myself some lotions and maybe a perfume of my choice. Wait a minute, tomorrow I can get some stuff for my friends, maybe their gifts this coming Christmas. I better give her a call to see what her fave perfume so I can surprise her on Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino