Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Skipping Meal is Bad for Health

Posted by Cecile at 7/07/2010 07:29:00 PM
I know it is wrong to skip meal, but sometimes it is hard for me to avoid it. I have been very busy lately that I sometimes forgot to eat lunch or dinner especially when my husband is at work. I just couldn't stop working around the house. As I always say to my friends, I don't stop till I finish what I have started otherwise I would end up not being able to accomplish anything. It is bad for my health because when I finally eat, I feel like I haven't eaten in days! Now, I gained weight again. Time for me to take the diet pill called adipex. I read that this diet pill is very effective and safe. I better talk to my doctor if this is fine for me to take and that it will not interfere with the ,medications I take everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino