Friday, July 9, 2010

He Sleeps During the Day

Posted by Cecile at 7/09/2010 01:14:00 PM
My husband has been working at a semi-conductor company for years now and never had a night shift schedule (graveyard) till we moved back here in Texas. He was rehired again by T.I. He has been working a for a yer now and still couldn't adjust to D shift. He couldn't sleep on daytime, and so he would be sleepy at work. I think it is time for him to take sleep pills so he can get a good rest and sleep in the morning when he gets home from work. He night not like it at first, but he has no choice for it is for his own good. I know how he feels for I've done that before. He needs to sleep and I have to step in to make that happen; just wondering which sleep pills is good for him. I used to take allergy medicine and it worked for me....maybe he need to try that first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino