Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Flooded With Spam Emails

Posted by Cecile at 7/07/2010 08:32:00 PM
The first thing I do when I seat in front of my computer is check emails, followed by blogs, and then Facebook. Talking about emails, it always annoys me to see many spam emails in my inbox. How in the world this people found our email address!? My inbox is flooded of spam such moving companies, car insurance companies, real estate agents, sweepstakes, lotto and more. Though we have blocked and placed them on spam folder, still the same companies and people keep on coming back! I just hope that there is a away to blocked these spammers for good. What about you? How do you stop these spammers from getting into your email account? Mind sharing it with me? Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino