Saturday, March 10, 2012

Really One Option

Posted by Cecile at 3/10/2012 01:10:00 PM

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan
There was really only one option when it came to my internet when I started looking into clear caldwell. It’s been really nice having convenient internet since I started back classes because it’s much easier to get online and do my homework than it is to have to use pen and paper like some of my classmates. I think it’s amazing there’s so many options for technology but at the end of the day I’m all about the easiest, most convenient option. Technology is my friend but you know, there’s something to be said for not having to do things the long way – I really feel bad for the classmates of mine who are more interested in doing things the ‘old school’ way because they think it’s got some kind of integrity behind it…I’d rather spend my time learning than trying to find my notebook from the night before. I can’t believe there are so many different viewpoints on something as simple as technology!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino