Monday, March 26, 2012

A Perfect Gift for My Mom

Posted by Cecile at 3/26/2012 04:38:00 PM
My mother's birthday is coming very soon. Two more months and it would her birthday. I still don't know what to give her for a gift. She doesn't like clothes that much, make up and electronic gadgets. There are three things she likes the best and they are sandals, jewelry, and vitamins. With the three, I lean more on jewelry. That's right! Now, I need to find a jewelry store that does a "design your own mother's ring" jewelry. I bet my Mom will going to like it. I still have plenty of time to buy this perfect gift for her birthday. A customize necklace or a ring is what I want for her. I don't care if it would cost me a little bit more, but It is worth the money because it is for my Mom, the best mother in the universe. I love you, Mom and I miss you, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino