Monday, March 26, 2012

Model Plane Kit for Jacob

Posted by Cecile at 3/26/2012 04:50:00 PM
Every once in a while, I see some model cars  in a specialty store and I can help but admire it. My son loves model cars and he never fail to ask for one every time we are at that store. Because I always give in to his request, he now have collection of it at home. I couldn't even count in my fingers. I wish there are model planes, too that way he can have new toys to collect and enjoy. It would be fun seeing him makes model planes using the kit I will find at that store one day. See, I think I am more excited than him, lol. I better start looking for model planes online. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it in time for his birthday in July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino