Monday, March 26, 2012

Not In the Plus Size Section!

Posted by Cecile at 3/26/2012 04:26:00 PM
Healthwise, I can say that I am no longer a healthy person. The last time I remember I had a healthy and body and desirable weight was 11 years ago. I was still single back then. I have been married almost 11 years ago and have gained 50 pounds already :-(.  I no longer work outside home and that is one factor behind my overweight body. Next, is my love for cooking. Yes, I cook a lot and ate a lot, too! What can I say, we are a family of three who love to eat! Bad habit I supposed. Anyway, If I'll be invited to a cocktail party, sad to say but I will need to find an evening gown/ dress in the plus size evening gowns section. That is the last clothes section I would want to be. I really need to seriously consider losing weight otherwise I'll find myself shopping at the big and tall (women section) section of the department store.

1 comments:

albina N muro on October 28, 2013 at 1:00 AM said...

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and while it used to be the norm to only employ waif-like models, it has become increasingly popular to have plus-size models in editorials and runway shows. plus size modeling

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino