Saturday, February 27, 2010

Miracle Noondles

Posted by Cecile at 2/27/2010 03:56:00 PM
Rachel Ray showcased Shirataki Noodles on her show today. Also known as Miracle Noodles, these light-weight noodles have no calories and no carbs, making them a dieter's dream come true. But are they healthy? What are Miracle Noodles made of, and where do you buy them? Watch this video for more details about Shirataki Noodles, and why they may make a difference in your new diet plan.



As a diabetic person, I need to lose weight by eating healthy food. I need to eat low carb foods which means no white rice, white bread, pasta and no sugar. These foods increase dramatically the of my blood sugar level. But since I grew up eating rice three times a day, it is hard for me to take these foods away from me. That is why when I saw this video, I decided to try the "Miracle Noodles" whom most woman in Japan eats to stay thin.

1 comments:

Unknown on March 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM said...

First time hearing this miracle noodles. Thanks for the info ces.

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino