Thursday, February 18, 2010

Insulin and Blood Sugar Level

Posted by Cecile at 2/18/2010 08:28:00 PM
My last follow up visit with our family doctor for my diabetes went well. We really like our doctor for he cares for our health. He didn't even get mad at me when I increased the dosage of my insulin to 20 because 10 didn't work. And so he increased it to 30 since I told him that my blood sugar was still high. I wonder why my blood sugar is still up...considering I have been eating good food in small portion. I guess the next thing for me to do is exercise and lift weights. I have proven it to be effective since I have done this before. I better start exercising tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino