Saturday, March 12, 2011

On Oral Hygiene

Posted by Cecile at 3/12/2011 10:20:00 AM
I know now how important oral hygiene is. Just two months ago, I was diagnosed with advanced gingivitis and I was devastated! I didn't know how it happened. I have been brushing, flossing and rinsing my teeth with mouthwash, but I still got it! The only reason I can think of is that I haven't seen a dentist for a couple of years now. Hubby had the same problem that is why we went looking for local de​ntist of​fices​ near the area where we live now.Good thing there is one very close to our house. We went and have our teeth taken care off. The week after spring break will be my next appointment. I am glad my teeth and gum doesn't hurt anymore...and the bleeding is gone, too! So, I learned that brushing or cleaning your teeth is not enough; you still need to see a dentist regularly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino