Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wonderful Baptismal Service

Posted by Cecile at 8/05/2012 04:40:00 PM
During the baptism of Allison, a child in my Sunday School class at church, a relatives of her played a very nice piece using her flute. I really enjoyed the music and the whole baptismal program/service in general. I just wished I knew how to play it. Jacob's baptism would have been nicer have one of us played any musical instruments. Good thing a friend of ours played piano instead. Talking back on the flute, I am pretty sure Alli's Aunt used an intermediate flute manufactured by armstrong winds. It sounded beautifully! I would like for my son to learn to play a flute or any musical instruments for that matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino