Sunday, August 5, 2012

It Helps Recognize my Faith

Posted by Cecile at 8/05/2012 04:49:00 PM
When i was a little girl, my brother and I go to church every Sunday. I don't know why, but we kind of like going to church though our parents aren't religious people. They do go to church occasionally, but that was it. We don't pray as family. I do. And I am sure my brother prays, too. I liked to wear a necklace with a miraculous medal as pendant. It felt good to wear it aside from going to church almost every Sunday. Now, that I belong to an LDS church, I still wear a necklace which we can also call a miraculous medal. I love wearing it for it symbolizes my commitment to God, and on following Jesus Christ example. Wearing this particular necklace also help people recognize the faith where I now belong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino