Friday, May 13, 2011

He Does the Document Scanning

Posted by Cecile at 5/13/2011 03:33:00 PM
Yesterday, while reading through my PayPal account, I learned more about Bill Me Later and how can I maximize the use of it when I need to purchase something badly. I didn't realize then that I could charge everything I bought online to Bill me Later. If I want to have all my purchases automatically billed to BML, I would need to send or fax important documents to the BIL office for security reasons. Well, document scanning is necessary either way. I guess my husband needs to do it for me because our scanner is very hard to use. It is very complicated. I couldn't even have the scanner work on my laptop though it say on the manual that it can be used wireless.

1 comments:

IdocCorp on June 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

Thank you for sharing such a useful information. iDOC Corp. is an industry most important of document management and software development provider, focused on document hosting, printing, copying, scanning, coding and conversion as well as software development.For more information http://idoccorp.com/

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino