Saturday, March 30, 2013

Antique Stereo Stand

Posted by Cecile at 3/30/2013 02:56:00 PM
During our trip to my in laws in between Christmas and New year, we got the chance of helping them rearrange few of their furniture. They are old and couldn't lift heavy stuffs anymore. So glad we could be of help to them every time we visit them. Anyway,  their pretty nice antique stereo stand looks great! I bet if we sell it to the antique collector it would be worth at least a couple of thousand dollars or even more! I love it! I wonder whether they have plan of selling it or just give it to one of their three children. Who knows, they would give it to us, lol....crossing my fingers here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino