Thursday, November 22, 2012

New Way to Exercise

Posted by Cecile at 11/22/2012 09:12:00 AM
Exercising is getting harder for me each winter time. I would like to walk or jog more outside but the cold temperature is keeping me from doing it. We have a treadmill, but sometimes it kind of boring to walk inside the house. I really need something new to try on. I was thinking of doing a Zumba, yoga or maybe a Pilates. If I decide to do a yoga, I knew of a place where to look for equipment I'll be needing. Good thing I can find a  yoga equipment here. I meant, if you click the link here the choices are endless which is great! For the meantime, I will just need to save some bucks so I can get the things I need for yoga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Health is Wealth Copyright © 2011 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino